Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jibber Jabber

I am starting to hate these mid-night pumping sessions. I hate getting out of bed and leaving my hubby and little princess for 30 minutes. I want to stay in bed cuddled up to her with no interruptions until it's time to wake up!!!
Oh well....
I can't believe she is already going to be 4 months old on Friday. She is getting so big. She wakes up with a smile on her face every morning, and the smile pretty much remains all day. Sometimes I wonder why we can't all be like that....myself included. I was never really a morning person, and over the years I became somewhat of a grouch. I look at her and wonder why we even waste any energy on being upset sometimes. She is so happy all the time, and it is contagious. I love it...I love her.

We have some pretty exciting plans for this weekend. Chad has his kids this weekend as well, and we are going to all head to the lakehouse with some of my family and friends. I am so ready to be out by the water and relax with everyone. It is going to be so much fun. Lake trips are always an adventure.
Opening games are this weekend for baseball (rec) also. Aric plays Friday, so Natalie and I will be there cheering him and daddy (coach) on.

How was everyone's Easter??? Ours was pretty great. We had such an amazing service at the Water's Edge. I love our church. If you are ever in the Lake Charles area on a Sunday, swing by for one of the services and check it out....you won't regret it.

I feel like I am rambling on about all these different subjects, but I don't have anything extremely interesting to talk about, and I am half asleep...so that explains a lot. Oh, so I finally got my iPhone!! I washed my phone in with a load of laundry the other day, so I had to get a new phone. I went ahead and just switched over to AT&T now instead of waiting until July when we had originally planned to switch over together. I love my phone. If anyone knows any cool apps, let me know!!!

Alright, time to get back in bed...

1 comments:

Miranda said...

Remind me the next time we are together and I will show you what apps I have. You may like some of them!!