Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One Great Year...

Since my last post, a couple of pretty big things have happened. Natalie made her first trip to Houston to see my family!!! It was so nice seeing everyone and just spending the weekend with my niece and nephews as well as the rest of the family. I miss them so much, so any opportunity to see them is such a wonderful time!! We spent Valentine's weekend there and my nephew, Vince was baptized on Valentine's Day! We also got Natalie's ears pierced the day before!
Getting her ears pierced:




Natalie and her cousin Nick:


Chad and I also celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary on February 28th!!!!! I must say that there have been some tough times, and some even tougher times, but we've made it so far. We have grown a lot as a couple this year and I know that we will only continue to grow. Our bond is so strong and our faith in God is even stronger that there is nothing that can break us or separate that bond. I love him so much and I am so thankful that God brought us together and gave us the most amazing little girl anyone could ask for. She is definitely a product of an amazing love. I love her so much...

Speaking of the little princess, she goes to get two more shots tomorrow....wish me luck that I don't cry again....

I am off to bed. I will post again tomorrow.

Good night bloggers...

0 comments: