Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy 2 Months, Natalie!!!

"It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself."

I can't believe my little girl is going to be 2 months old tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday I was still in the hospital ready to bring her home. These two months have gone by so fast. She has started smiling a lot...and talking. I love waking up to her smile every morning. She is happiest then...soooo not like her mom. She definitely takes after her dad there. She has also started loving baths. She used to scream and cry the whole time, and now she cries when we take her out of the water...that she did get from me. :o)

We take her to get her shots tomorrow....I am nervous and scared for her. My poor baby...I think daddy is going to have to hold her for her shots. It's going to break my heart to hear her cry out in pain.

To celebrate her 2 months I made cupcakes that say "Happy 2 months Natalie" She can't eat them, but we will take a picture and put them in her scrap book. I love my little girl...

Well, Chad just came and fussed at me for not being in bed yet, so I have to sign off...until tomorrow.

Sweet Dreams bloggers...



0 comments: