Sunday, March 15, 2009

12 More days...

So the countdown is getting shorter...this weekend didn't really apply to my waiting game...I got to spend Friday, Saturday and tonight with my husband (I love the sound of that). Tomorrow will be a rude awakening at 5:45am when my alarm is set to take me back to hell...that is work. Don't get me wrong...I love my job and I love where I work, but it's hell knowing that I will not get to see Chad again until Thursday night.

So steering away from my ramblings for a second...my wonderful husband is laying in bed next to me being nosy and decided to criticize my writing and it's context. Apparently I didn't use "rude awakening" in the correct context. Well, I have an excuse...I'm Mexican and English is my second language. However, I think I used it correctly. So there...

Ok back to my weekend...
It was a good Friday. I went to my brother's for Molly's birthday celebration. It was fun, but I was sort of ready to get to Louisiana. I get pretty anxious come 3pm Fridays when I know that I will be seeing Chad that night. I left there around 8 and headed to LA. I stopped at OB's to celebrate yet another birthday once I got here, but that was short-lived. I was ready, remember?? So I finally made it home to my husband to open our wedding gifts!!! That was fun. I am game for opening presents anytime...even if they are not for me. lol

Saturday and Sunday we pretty much spent the day cleaning and doing stuff around the house. Bailey and I went shopping for her bedroom. We got her a new bed, so we needed new sheets, comforter, curtain, pillows, etc. We picked pink and lime green (or neon green) it looks really pretty. Saturday night we actually had our first "family" dinner at the house. Chad cooked some steaks and we invited his parents and his brother over for dinner. It was nice.

So after my great weekend with him, I have to try to force a smile on my face as I head back to work for another week. I know that it is best...we need the money and I can't leave without thoroughly training someone, but it really is so much harder than I thought. I'm ready for these next 12 days to be done already. It still just doesn't feel "real" you know??

Well, I could still sit here and go on a little more, but I am laying next to a grump that wants me off the computer already....so I hope that you all have a great night. I will :o)

1 comments:

♥ H ♥ said...

lol "I'm mexican and english is my second language" It looks correct to me :)