Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blog Negligence

I guess the appropriate way to start this blog is to apologize. I have had a hell of a past two weeks, so I have neglected my blog and my readers...if I have any. So, I'm sorry, but once you hear about what has been going on you will forgive me.

I am going to start with this past weekend, since last week I had a stomach virus and I'm pretty sure you don't want to know about that...
I went "home" Thursday night to spend the weekend with Chad. We decided that since I am finally moving in, that we are going to do some much needed work around the house. Chad lived on his own, and most men apparently don't know what soap...or tilex....or bleach...or a broom is. So needless to say, we had our work cut out for us. I cleaned quite a bit Friday and also took Andre to meet his new Dr...Dr. Ford. Andre has been breaking out into rashes and itching like crazy, so I took him to get checked out. Turns out he has bad allergies and had to get a shot and I have to give him medicine twice daily and bathe him twice a week with a medicated shampoo. My poor baby. So anyway...Friday was dedicated to cleaning, Laundry and Andre. Saturday we decide to do yard work and "renovation" work. Chad, being the man...starts working out in the yard. I think there were weeds as tall as me in the backyard...granted, that's not very hard seeing as to how I'm pint-sized, but still!!! So he spent the whole day outside. I on the other hand....decide to start stripping wallpaper. Now I'm thinking that this is going to be an easy project...I'm going to strip the wallpaper and just even some areas out and paint it to look great!! WRONG!!! So I start stripping one wall and discover paneling underneath!!! NNNOOOOO!!!! I didn't know what to do, so I just stripped most of the wallpaper from the dining room for now, and Monday I will figure something out and get to work. I hated leaving the house the way I did on Monday. Sunday we did more yard work amd then decided to be lazy, so I didn't get much of my project done. Our dining room is now "under construction". I can't wait to get back to work on it.

Monday I drove in straight to the dentist for my sister to check out a tooth that has been killing me for the past month and to get a cleaning. When I left there I headed to work, but first I was going to meet Kristin at Target. I don't know what happened or how I got distracted, but right as I am getting to my destination....I look up just as I'm about to hit the car in front of me. I tensed up and not even sure if I was able to break or not, but I hit the car in front of me full force. To make matters worse...I was driving my mom's car. "Ouch" Thank God the driver of the other car was not hurt, and I just had some minor scrapes and bruises and have now been so sore. But I am alive and kicking and I thank God for that. I feel horrible that I wrecked my mom's car, but soon...soon...I will be able to buy her a new and better car. Love you mom and I'm sorry.

That pretty much sums up my last two weeks and explains my negligence. I hope you understand. :o)

Now I look forward to my last day at work tomorrow and a final HH with some friends and soon to be ex-coworkers. Then I'm off to begin the next chapter in my life....

2 comments:

♥ H ♥ said...

haha I was laughing about your comment on how apparently men don't know what soap, tilex, bleech or a broom is!

can't wait to see you later :)

♥ H ♥ said...

ummmm helloooo where are you? update this shit! Your married, moved, went on a honeymoon, and have TWO new additions.....you have stuff to tlak about!!