Monday, February 1, 2010

Nap Nanny...Everybody Sleeps

Well, it worked!!! Chad bought Natalie the Nap Nanny the other day, and last night was our first night to put her in it. She slept in it for four hours until she woke up hungry! It was nice to have the bed back to ourselves for a night. Of course the first 30 minutes she was in there I was looking over every minute to make sure she was ok. I am one of those looney tunes mothers that thinks her child has stopped breathing at least once a day because she is peacefully sleeping. But I'm not the only one, right??

I feel pretty lazy today. We slept about 6 hours last night, and I woke up at 6:30 to feed Natalie and take the kids to school while Chad stayed home with her. When I came home, they were asleep again, so I hopped in bed with them and didn't wake up until almost noon. Pretty lazy day...maybe it's the weather. It's pretty gloomy out. I think it rained all night because I could hear the thunder in the middle of the night. This is a perfect day to cuddle up to my little princess and watch TV and Disney movies all day...which reminds me. Does anyone know where I can get some of the old disney movies? Like Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, The Little Mermaid, etc.? I want to get all of them for Natalie and I to watch. All we have is Cinerella and new Disney movies.

Anyway, all this talking about laying down and cuddling up to her...I have to go do just that.

0 comments: