Sunday, January 31, 2010

Poop

This title seems fitting since that is really all that has been on my mind the past few days...Natalie hadn't had a dirty diaper going on four days yesterday. She had wet diapers, just no poopy diapers. So being the worried and paranoid parents that we are, Chad and I took her to the doctor yesterday. Turns out that it is normal for a breast fed baby to not have a bowel movement for a couple of days. But she would still strain and she had belly aches because of it, so we had giver her something to help her poop. That was not fun. My poor baby...but she feels so much better now, and I can tell her belly doesn't hurt as bad. This morning she really left us a little gift (not so little) in her diaper. She needed it I'm sure. So, there...a not so pleasant post about a not so pleasant experience. I hope she doesn't have this problem again. Poor thing.

On the flip side...my parents came in for the weekend to visit. I missed them like crazy. I was so happy to have them here. They actually babysat for us last night while Chad and I went to dinner with a client. We had crawfish and it was YUMMY!!! We had a good time. Met some new friends and ate some good food.

My parents left this morning...I wish I was going with them. I miss my family like crazy (it's worse on some days). I am just still not used to being so far away from them.

For the most part, it was a good weekend. We have our church group to go to tonight to discuss "Crazy Love" some more. I can't wait....


0 comments: