Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chunky Butt

We took Natalie to the doctor yesterday...she has a cold. My poor baby. The medicine they gave her seemed to help her sleep well at least. She is gaining some weight. Chad and I have been a little concerned about her maybe not getting enough to eat, because the Benadryl I took the other day dried my supply some, but she is gaining weight and doing great, so that made us feel a little better. She weighs 8lbs 15oz!!! She is in the 50th percentile for weight, and the 90th percentile for height, which is now 22in!!! My little girl is getting big!! It's hard to think that some babies are born this big...and bigger!!
Last night we reached a milestone...her first bath without throwing a fit! Chad gave her a bath, and instead of hearing the screams as she went in the water, there was silence...the WHOLE TIME! She loved it, and Chad was loving the fact that she was loving it...as was I. Bath time used to break my heart almost every night, because she acted like we were doing something horrible to her. But now she likes bath time...at least I hope. We will see if she continues to like it again tonight. (crossing my fingers)



0 comments: