Thursday, January 21, 2010

My last apology...

Wow, it's been a while since I have posted anything...I am sorry, once more. So much is new in my life...I gave birth to a beautiful little princess on December 9, 2009. Natalie Andrea Carroll weighed 6lbs, 8oz and was 19.5 inches long. She was 6 weeks old yesterday and I am loving every day with her. I could sit here and stare at her all day...she is so amazingly beautiful. God is so great....
I was registered for school this semester, and was planning on just taking 6 hours, but one of my classes got canceled last minute and there was no space available in any of the other classes. Soooo, I decided to just take the semester off, even though that is not really what I wanted to do. The good thing is that at least I will be able to stay home with my little angel and won't miss any of the "firsts". It also gives me some time to blog everyday hopefully. I think this will be a good way to document Natalie's first "coo" and first giggle, first word...I can't wait. Being a wife in itself was great, and now being a mommy is an even greater feeling. I thank God everyday for the family he has blessed me with. My husband and my daughter are my life and my heart, and everyday I wake up I thank God for allowing me another day with them.
Chad and I joined a small group at our church and met some wonderful people who I hope will be in our lives for a long time. In our group we are reading a book called "Crazy Love". I have only read two chapters, but so far this book is amazing and it really makes you think about life, yourself and God in a completely different way. I highly recommend it so far.

Well, mommy duty calls...Natalie is hungry. I will write more a little later.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

0 comments: